What is the procedure to recover from a 0200h stop code from a Quantum CPU?
A 0200h Stop Code is defined as a bad power down checksum.
1. Reload the program and start the controller
2. Cycle power to the PLC to see if it continues to run.
3. If the controller fails again, reflash the executive and repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. If the controller fails again, replace the Power Supply.
5. If the controller fails again, replace the CPU.
Under no circumstances should a restart command be issued to the controller after a 0200 stop code.
The controller has failed self diagnostics and the problem must be addressed.