Minimal, sleek & durable.
Achieve classic styling, comfort and useabilty. Developed with the best form, function and safety features in mind. Tailored with a minimalist, subtle finish. Clipsal’s extensive Metal Plate range of switches and power outlets are available in a selection of stainless steel and brass models to suit every application across both residential and commercial environments.
Stainless Steel: Perfect for use in stainless steel kitchens, commercial offices and other areas where a sleek, modern finish is desired.
Polished Brass: This finish is great for period homes or traditional hotels, providing a sophisticated look.
For high security applications, Clipsal also offers robust Metal Plate Security Solutions. These provide innovative options, such as tamper proof screws and lockable outlets.
- Anodised aluminum, powder coated and mirror finishes are available to special order.
- For anodised aluminium, prefix the metal plate catalogue number with the letter ‘A’ (e.g. ABSL25A).
- For powder coating, specify a Dulux colour. Note: not all powder coat colours are available.
- The mirrored option is a No.8 finish, which is the most reflective finish offered globally by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- 130mm H x 85mm W x 1.2mm D (BSL & BBSL ranges)
- 115mm H x 70mm W x 10mm D (A style switches and single power outlets)
- 130mm H x 86mm W x 28mm D (A style twin power outlets)
Like it? Share it.
Want specific product information, pricing, installation documents, design tools plus more? Click here.
Find out more. Click here to download or view the relevant brochure.