Leaders in Lean Manufacturing
Caring for the environment and the pursuit of sustainability has always been good business practice. With environmental issues now more topical than ever before, the Clipsal by Schneider Electric team has worked hard in recent times to successfully maintain and improve high environmental standards as the business continues to grow.
We have invested a great deal in planning, training, communication and are continuously identifying areas in which we can reduce, control and eliminate environmental risks. Add to this our commitment to environmentally friendly product design and our ISO 14001 Certification and it’s easy to see that we’re not just talking like a leader, but we’re acting like one.
Environmental Business Practices
Clipsal by Schneider Electric’s environmental commitment is evident through:
• strong portfolio of energy-efficient products and solutions
• commitment to all Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements
• compliance with RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) Standards
• manufacturing practices – ISO 14001 Standard for Environmental Management (Environmental Management Systems)
• ISO 14001 – compliance with material waste disposal techniques
• compliance with the ISO 18001/AS4801, Safety Management Systems Standards
• PVC minimisation strategy
• Environmental Improvement (EI) projects, including resource conservation for energy, water and material waste.
Like it? Share it.