A Tough Performer, with a New Design
Clipsal’s 56 Series has been an industry leader since 1981 and just when you thought they couldn’t get any better they did.
Clipsal Engineers have given the legendary 56 Series Switched Sockets a complete makeover.
The new 56 Series Switched Socket is jam packed with innovative features including a larger area for padlocking, a 25% stronger socket flap and laser marked labelling.
A tried and tested performer in Australian Industry for over 25 years, when it comes to quality and reliability you can’t go past 56 Series!
The new 56 Series offers great new features and benefits such as:
- Larger area for padlocking
- Redesigned socket flap – easier to open and 25% stronger
- Prominent ON/OFF switch position marking
- Permanent laser marked specifications – eliminates sticker label
- New socket cover pivot assembly to strengthen cover
- Pivot bungs removed
- Co-injected single piece socket gasket – eliminates chance of shrinkage on cover and guarantees IP66 rating
- Current News
- 25 Year Club achieves 400
- Get on board amigos
- GX Official Opening
- Tricks of the Trade
- GX opens its doors
- All Wiser after CEDIA Expo
- C-Bus Takes Control to Integrate
- From Sparky to EGM
- Clipsal begins new era
- Netlink Group goes Platinum
- Switch Automation
- New 56 Series Range
- New Clipsal Lighting Range
- Celebrating 17 years of magic
- Clipsal Full Throttle 09 Expo
- Changing of the Guard